Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Writing My Own Story

Ever wonder what it is that draws us to a certain person?  I sure do!

How is it that even if a person is not the right one for us we feel like we can't live without them?  When you meet a  man and have that sort of "instant" connection could it be real?  Can a relationship start off on the wrong foot and turn out to be one of the best things that ever happened to you?

I don't know the answer to these questions but I know where my heart is.  I know how I feel.  I know what my hopes are.  I know what the reality is.  I know odds are against me.  I know people don't understand and some don't approve.  Knowing all of this doesn't change how I feel.

So again I have to be true to ME.  I have to follow the path I have before me.  I have to do what makes me happy.  Believe me I have been over this at least a billion times in my mind.  I think of little else.  I am unable to see what others see when they look at my circumstances, because I am blinded by my feelings.  But I don't care.  It feels so good, so right, so meant to be.
 
If this falls apart I will deal with.  I am not going to focus on that.  I am going to enjoy the here and now.  I am going to focus on being happy.  I am going to relish the attention.  I am going to be in the moment.  This is a chapter in my life.  I am going to live out the pages, writing the story as I go.  The ending may be a surprise even to the author!    

  

1 comment:

  1. You are so right Judi. We have to do what makes us happy. It is hard for us to do because of the way we were brought up. Others just don't understand when we tell them that we are doing what makes us happy for once.

    ReplyDelete